Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Beginning - February 4, 2015

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
[Elder Jacobs]
[16/03/2015] [6 - A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [16/03/2015]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.



The flight was great! I´ve been taking a lot of pictures!! I love it! I haven´t met my companion yet but I know his name is Elder Moore.  I love you guys! Tell everyone thanks for sending me off this morning. Also my P-day is on Thursdays.  This has to be short so I´ll catch you guys up on everything later. See ya!

Elder Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment