Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015




Oh my goodness, YES!  This week has been the roughest week of my life, but that’s all over now.  It will be much easier from here on out hopefully. 






My companion is great! …for the most part.  He’s always telling me to be humble, but I notice he needs to work on this too, so I don’t know how I feel about that. I bring in new ideas, and even though I feel my ideas make more sense (just for cleaning the house), he likes the way he does it just because it’s his way.  But don’t worry, I just do it anyways because I am trying to be more humble and Christlike. It’s been an interesting experience.  There is a lot of house work to do.  I clean the bathroom and rake and scrub the cement in the backyard too... not fun. But I do it without complaining.  He’s a great teacher and has helped me to become a much better missionary already. So it’s not bad at all. Just a few things here and there. 

There are so many hills here and I’m not accustomed to all of them, I work through all the pain and stuff.  My investigators are awesome!! They are all so nice.  They feed us every day and we always are able to do a lot with them.  Everyone here is willing to listen to another point of view so finding new investigators is pretty easy.  I always get nervous though since my Spanish isn't too great.  But it´s gotten a ton better! I can hold up my half of the lesson now pretty easily and I always can feel the spirit now.  I've gotten a ton of revelation in the scriptures and I know God has a lot in store for me.   Honestly, it’s still really hard to be here, but I know I’ll make it through. 



We went through some of the craziest places this week! It's so humid here that nothing ever gets dry, just a state of less wet... I don’t really like it, but I'll learn to cope.  Cold showers are still the worst.  Also, I have to get a haircut that’s super short. Not fun!  Anyways, I love you family!! I’ll keep updating you guys each week! Dad I missed you a bunch this week.  I really just needed one of your pep talks one day, but I knew you wouldn't walk through that door no matter how hard I prayed, so I had to give it to myself.  I love you all a ton!! Adios! Until next week!  :)



My new address is:
Mailing address (the mission home): 
Misión México Tampico
Ave. Ejército Mexicano #501 Local 17
Colonia Lomas del Gallo
Madero, Tamaulipas 89470

No comments:

Post a Comment