Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 30, 2015

First off…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON!!!!


The Blue Powerade!    The.   Blue.   Powerade!!!  It’s like a million times better here.  It’s awesome.  I really wish you were here to try some.  Also the kids here have these toys called el trompo.  They are like gyroscopes except you throw them in the air and catch them on your finger balancing it. It’s like the coolest thing I've ever seen!  






My lessons have been getting better! I love my investigators and the members of the ward are awesome!! I can actually contribute effectively to the lessons so I´m happy about that.  I forgot to mention last week that I opened your peanut butter mom and I almost cried when I saw that it was chunky peanut butter because I was having a really rough day, so thanks!  I also forgot to tell you my least favorite part of the day is lunch since I don’t like to eat a lot, hahaha… and they always stuff us.  I’m so full from lunch I often don’t eat breakfast the next day or dinner.  Also, I look like a goober now, haha. My hair is so short.  The haircut places in our zone were all closed last Monday so we did it this morning. Wow, my hair is short.  We spent an hour and a half walking and looking around for haircut places last Monday with no success.  Ugh! We could see one open outside our area boundaries, but we couldn't get a hold of the president for permission.  Also, we are going to have our first baptism this week! Woohoo! He’s a really awesome guy.  His name is Pedro, I know go figure, and his son’s name? Pedrito! Hahaha… Mexico kills me sometimes.  Pedrito is a good investigator too.  I’m so excited to teach him more. 

Thanks Mom! Thanks dad and the rest of the family!! I love you guys!!! I love you family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment